PSBank or formally, Philippine Savings Bank is a banking subsidiary of the larger Metrobank in the Philippines. In recent years, it has caught up on being highly aggressive with modern banking processes particularly through its mobile app.
Unlike other digital banks out there, opening a savings account with PSBank allows you to maintain an account in the traditional banking sector, thereby allowing you to also visit any of its branches nationwide to avail of banking services and inquire on your account.
Through its mobile app “PSBank Mobile” you can now easily open a full savings account for free!
Key Features of Opening a PSBank Account on Mobile
- No initial deposit
- No maintaining balance
- No need to go to the branch
How to Open a PSBank Savings Account?
2. Open the app, and tap on “Open a New Deposit Account” on the app’s login screen.
3. Take a clear photo of 1 valid ID. The list of accepted IDs include:
4. Fill-up the required information on the app.
5. Take a clear selfie.
6. Review and confirm your account details and information and tap on “Submit”
7. Create a username and password for your PSBank Mobile account.
8. Choose whether you want a free ATM Card or just request it later.
9. Your savings account opening will now be processed. Check your email and SMS messages on the next steps from PSBank.
Here’s PSBank’s official graphic on the process.