“Tap, tap, tapos agad!“
Please take note that you need to be a Filipino citizen aged 18 and older to open an account with PSBank. The application process requires you to upload a valid ID, and enter personal, contact, and financial info. It finally concludes with a selfie photo and entering an activation code sent to your mobile number.
PSBank markets its mobile app account opening as easy to do, easy to use — “tap, tap, tapos agad!”
Features of PSBank Mobile
Here’s what you can do with your PSBank account using their mobile app:
- Toll RFID Relaod – Load Autosweep and Easytrip Toll RFIDs in real-time.
- Mobile Time Deposit Placement – Open a Peso Time Deposit account from the comfort of your home, 24/7 with just a few taps on your mobile phone. No need to go to the bank.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Deposit checks using PSBank Mobile just by taking a photo. No need to go the bank to get the checks cleared.
- PSBank QR – Scan or Upload QR code to send money to PSBank and other participating Banks’ account. Generate your own QR code and send to persons for you to receive money or payments more conveniently.
- PaSend –Send cash 24/7 and withdraw at any PSBank or Metrobank ATM. No bank account or ATM card required for recipients.
- PayMe – A first in the local banking industry, allowing PSBank Mobile clients to request for money from other users in a snap! Collecting payments quickly and easily is made possible with this unique feature.
- Cardless Withdrawal – Withdraw cash without the need for an ATM card at any PSBank or Metrobank ATM.
- ATM Card Lock/Unlock – Secure your funds with our PSBank ATM Card lock and unlock functionality. Security at your fingertips.
- In-App One-Time Password – Instead of waiting for a one-time password (OTP) to be sent via SMS and going out of PSBank Mobile to access the code, the app will generate the code automatically.
- Quick View – View account balances without the need to log in; clients can also avail of the ATM lock / unlock functionality.
- Other features/functionalities available on the PSBank Mobile allows you to:
- Login via Touch/Face ID
- Log-in with save username feature
- Monitor accounts in real-time
- Transfer funds to PSBank and other banks using account number or QR code
- Pay bills 24/7
- Reload prepaid and broadband
- View issued checks
- Re-order checkbooks
- Redo previous transactions with Favorites
- Block the use of lost or stolen cards
- Set mobile alerts for your debit and bills payment transactions
Get Started with PSBank
To open a PSBanK Savings Account with the use of their mobile app, all you’d need are the following:
- Download the PSBank mobile app: Google PlayStore or Apple App Store
- Prepare your one (1) valid primary ID
- Prepare yourself to take a selfie
- Ensure you’re in an area with sufficient mobile signal as you will need to verify your mobile number with an activation code
- Click on the “Open a New Deposit Account” button and follow the succeeding instructions.