In the joint memorandum circular of DOLE, DOH, DILG, DOT, and DTI, numbered 21-01 series of 2021 with the title “Implementing Guidelines of the Safety Seal Certification Program,” it requires establishments to use the official contact tracing system provided by StaySafe.Ph.
Don’t worry, its totally FREE and very easy to use and implement!
Setting Up Your StaySafe Admin Access
Companies, organizations, government agencies, and LGUs can easily setup their StaySafe system online. Here are the steps:
- Go to http://www.StaySafe.ph and Click on the “Request Access” button OR go directly to https://core.staysafe.ph/signup
- Fill-up the form — ensure you have a working mobile number as a One-Time Pin (OTP) will be generated.
Upon successful setup, you can now see your Digital Logbook and print-out the QR code sign and post these on your entrances.
Finding your StaySafe.ph Location Code
In cases where the Issuing Authority will require you to enter/write-down your StaySafe.PH Location Code, it is basically the ending chain of characters in the website address/URL of your QR Code. Here’s how to obtain it:
- Scan your establishment’s StaySafe.PH QR Code with your mobile phone, and launch your browser. The contact tracing page will load.
- Go to the address bar of your browser where it reads ” https://www.staysafe.ph/g/logbook/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-. . .”
- The string of numbers and characters right after “/logbook/” is your Location Code. It has the following format “xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx”
Give Your Customers a Convenient Website Address to Login/Checkin with Your StaySafe.PH Form
For some establishments, they may want to share their StaySafe.PH Contact Tracing Form with their customers via a website address. This can come in handy when posting announcements in text form.
Your StaySafe form website address goes by the format of “https://www.staysafe.ph/g/logbook/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx“. Understandably this is not user friendly. Here’s how to get a shortened website address or URL.
- Use a URL-shortener service like Bitly or TinyURL. Sign-up for Free.
- Decide on a friendly URL with the service. E.g. https://bit.ly/JollibeeStaySafeForm or basically your establishment’s name to make it easier.
- Enter your StaySafe website address to map it to your chosen URL.
- Share your shortened link with your customers!