The Resolution puts in writing approvals by the body on the following major topics:
- MRT-3 operations in NCR
- Department of Agriculture (DA) recommendations on the swine flu G4-H1N1 virus
- Entry of Foreign Nationals
Here is a further summary on each major topic.
Manila Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) operations shall be temporarily suspended for 5 days starting July 7, 2020 or until COVID-19 RT-PCR testing confirms negative a sufficient number of its operational employees.
RT-PCR testing of employees and facility disinfections by the Philippine Coast Guard shall be prioritized.
As a result, bus transportation systems shall be increased.
Approval of the Department of Agriculture’s recommendations regarding Swine Flu Virus which includes:
- surveillance mechanisms for swine farms and its workers by an inter-agency organization
- strict implementation of the Food Safety Act of 2013 (RA No. 10611) by the DOH, DA, and Bureau of Customs.
On Entry of Foreign Nationals
A sub-Technical Working Group on Foreign Nationals was previously established and now renamed to sub-Technical Working Group on Travel.
The Resolution approves the lifting of suspension of non-essential travel by Filipinos. All outbound travel restrictions for Filipinos are lifted but subject to the following conditions:
- submission of confirmed round-trip tickets for those traveling on tourist visas
- adequate travel and health insurance to cover rebooking and accommodation expenses if stranded, hospitalized. Amount may be determined by the DOT.
- entry into the destination country has been allowed and in accordance with their travel and health restrictions
- a Declaration must be executed that acknowledges the risks involved in traveling, including risk of delay in return trip, and this Declaration should be made available in the airline check-in counters
- Upon return to the Philippines, must follow the Guidelines of Returning Overseas Filipinos by the National Task Force (NTF)