You Need to Go Online
Going online and digital is the name of the game for many businesses these days, brought about largely by the COVID-19 crisis. It is expected as well that the post-COVID19 economy will be even more digitally-assisted.
So if you own a business that hasn’t factored in digital operations yet, it is recommended to take steps toward digitalization or online operations as early as possible. You will have to deal with the learning curve if ever, and you will need to stay relevant with customers, not forgetting any challenges from competition.
And if you want to start your own online business, some of the hurdles you may face is the lack of technical know-how, or how to accept payments particularly credit/debit cards and e-wallet payments which are increasingly becoming the preferred modes of payment online.
If you find yourself in any of the situations above, you may want to consider checking out this online service and tool called tsekout.com (pronounced as “checkout”). It’s a proudly Philippine-made online tool and e-commerce platform to get you started with an online shop, or even to help you grow your existing online business.
Features to Consider for tsekout.com
Here are ten reasons to consider signing-up with tsekout.com:
- Establish an Online Presence
You can easily get started with your online store. Claim your store name (i.e. tsekout.com/STORENAME), share the website to world and start accepting orders and online payments.
- Customer payments go direct to your account. No Commission Fees.
Tsekout.com does not charge commission for your sales. The only costs you will need to pay as a seller or store owner is the monthly subscription should you opt for their “Shop” or “Superstore” packages. The system even allows you to accept basic Bank Transfers or manual GCash/PayMaya transfers, even Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Track and manage your orders
All sales are tagged with unique order numbers, and a database of customers is maintained. The Orders dashboard allows you to access a bird’s eye view on all orders whether pending, invoiced, paid, fulfilled, or cancelled. These can also be conveniently exported to an Excel format file.
- Simplify inventory management
Your inventory can be managed simply through their Inventory tab, allowing you to add items by bulk or one-by-one, tag items under multiple categories, add item variations, and allow/disallow stock quantities making this system usable for digital products.
- Optimize your delivery schedule
By being able to set multiple shipping options — local pickup, or indicating shipping with third party providers (e.g. Lalamove/GrabExpress, LBC), you can set delivery conditions convenient to your schedule.
- Generate reports and analytics
Orders and pertinent details can easily be generated and exported to an Excel format file.
- Participate in a Shop Network for Cross Promotion/Up-selling
As an online seller with Tsekout you get to be part of a community of shops that can be leveraged for cross promotion and up-selling. Its also a shop network bayanihan especially in these challenging times.
- Safe, and Easy-To-Use Website
Tsekout features a simple and minimalist service design. It also employs the standard SSL security for its website service, and is built on an Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure that’s compliant to global standards of privacy and network security. Credit/debit card and e-wallet processing is also processed by third-party providers like PayPal and PayMongo which also maintain high levels of security to keep your payment data transactions secure.
- Free to Start, yet Affordable to Grow With
Tsek-out offers a free option to get you started quickly with up to 10 products to list and sell. For up to 50 items, you can graduate to their “Shop” plan at Php 2,500 per month, and if you need more items at more than 500 items, the subscription fee is at Php 5,000 per month. More details on pricing here.
- Proudly Pinoy!
Finally, tsekout.com is an online shop platform made by Filipinos for Filipinos. It’s run by a team based in San Juan, Metro Manila.
Get Started With Your Free Online Store
- Register an account at tsekout.com by clicking on “Start Now”, or click here.
- Click on the “Free” plan. / If you opt to take the paid plans, use our coupon code “STARTHERE” to get a 30% discount on your first month payment! 🙂
- Verify your e-mail address and login.
- Edit the “Cart Settings” to customize how your customers checkout and pay for their orders
- Select whether you want to automatically or manually process an invoice
- Enter your Payment Methods e.g. Bank Transfer details, GCash or PayMaya numbers, COD
- To enable Credit/Debit Card, GCash, or GrabPay you will need to signup with PayPal or PayMongo and enter your account keys accordingly
- Enter Shipment details
- Add your products by editing “Inventory” settings
- Customize your shop display by clicking on “My Shop”
- Share your shop with your URL i.e. https://www.tsekout.com/STORENAME
Watch this video on setting up:
Here are some of its newest shops:
Get started with your free online shop today! Don’t forget to use the coupon code “STARTHERE” to avail of a 30% discount on your first month! 🙂
For more information, head over to their official website here.