If you are a BPI Preferred client, you would probably already have seen the upgrades available to you when you access your account via BPI Online or through the BPI Mobile App.
Just recently, BPI announced an upgraded experience for online banking for its Preferred clients making available a refreshed look, and exclusive features.
Here are photos made available on these new features.
The upgrade provides Preferred Clients the following:
- A preferred color palette of dark and muted tones, designed to give a clean and sophisticated look.
- Transaction shortcuts on your mobile app are now designed with buttons for easy navigation
- New account settings to personalize your dashboard: Create Account Labels, Show and hide accounts, Add filters to your transaction history view
- An online exclusive preferential Dollar-to-Peso exchange rate
Some of the perks available to being a BPI Preferred Client include having a dedicated Relationship Manager, access to exclusive events, and preferential rates. You can read more about it here.
If you haven’t seen the latest upgrade to the mobile app, make sure your BPI app has been upgraded to its latest version. Visit the Play Store or App Store to see upgrades available for your device.
How to Be A Preferred Client?
According to BPI, to enjoy the privileges and benefits of BPI’s Preferred Banking Program, a member agrees to conform with the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Customer should maintain a minimum of P250K in total Average Daily Balance (ADB) in his/her BPI Savings and/or Checking account or a total fund of P500K.
2. All products availed of should always remain in good standing.
3. Evaluation of a customer’s continued membership to the Program shall be done annually.
4. BPI reserves the right to allow or disallow the continuance of a customer’s membership to the Program.
5. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time upon giving the customer prior notice posted in the BPI Preferred Banking website or in such other manner that BPI may decide to use.
Get in touch with your Relationship Manager if you have further concerns and inquiries.