Updated on June 29, 2020 with released Cebu City APOR List.
This is a list issued by the Joint Task Force Covid Shield (JTF CV Shield) to guide the public as to who are the authorized persons that can leave their homes under the Community Classifications of ECQ, MECQ, and GCQ.
APOR for Cebu City ECQ as of June 28, 2020
List of APOR as released by Cebu City Government that is said to be based on Philippine National Police or PNP regulations as of June 28, 2020.
- All DOH officials and staff
- All health and service personnel stationed at LGU health facilities
- All PRC vehicles bearing the Red Cross logo and staff with Red Cross IDs
- Core staff from WHO Country and Regional Offices
- Doctors and their drivers
- Hospital staff and employees including janitorial services
- Medical professionals and other employees
- Private caregivers
- Banks: Bank employees, Armored vehicle crew
- Money Transfer Services: Employees
- Groceries/Convenience Stores: Employees
- Public Markets: Vendors
- Pharmacies/Drugstore: Pharmacist and employees
- Food Chain/Restaurant: Staff and Crew
- BFP, DRRMC, DSWD, Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams, LGU Officials
- Cargo delivery personnel (2 persons only including driver)
- Employees working at food and medical manufacturing establishments
- PNP, AFP, PCG, BJMP, NBI, OTS, BOC, BI, PPA, MMDA, and other law enforcement personnel
- Company security officers and security guards
- Force multipliers (barangay officials, barangay tanods)
- Immediate family of the deceased
- Telecommunications: Key officials and employees, Employees of cable and internet service providers
- Energy Companies: Power plant maintenance employees, Petroleum tanker drivers, Gasoline attendants, Coal delivery drivers
- Water Companies: Key officials and employees, Water delivery and refilling stations crew
- Sanitation: Garbage collectors
Other Authorized Persons
- Government skeleton workforce of the Executive Branch
- Capital markets (skeleton workforce)
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Phillipine Stock Exchange
- Philippine Dealing and Exchange Corporation
- Philippine Securities Settlement Corporation
- Philippine Depository and Trust Corporation
- DOLE skeleton staff for Tulong Hanapbuhay sa Ating Disadvantaged/Displaced Workers (TUPAD)
- Senators and Congrssmen with their CoS
- Department Secretaries, Undersecretaries, and Assistant Secretaries; Bureau Directors
- Ombudsman and Deputy Ombudsman
- Justices of the Supreme Court, CA, CTA, and Sandigan Bayan
- Judges of the Regional, Metropolitan, City, and Municipal Trial Courts and Prosecutors
- Media workers
- BPO and export-oriented businesses personnel and those facilitating work-from-home arrangements
- Critical transportation facilities employees
APOR under ECQ as of May 5, 2020
- We could not find any official PDF version of the APOR list under Enhanced Community Quarantine or ECQ to which Cebu City is currently under.
- However we found the following infographics assumed to be prepared by the PNP but posted by the DILG Bataan through its facebook page on May 8.
- Take note that these lists of APOR under ECQ and GCQ is as of May 5, 2020, and the Joint Task Force COVID Shield or IATF may issue updated guidelines.
APOR under MECQ as of May 16, 2020
APOR under GCQ as of May 16, 2020
For faster access, please save theses lists on your mobile phone.
For further inquiries you can contact the Joint Task Force COVID Shield directly through the following details:
0998-849-0013 for Smart users and 0917-538-2495 for Globe users. The JTF CoViD Shield can also be reached through its email address: email@example.com.